What to expect if accepted to the Young Leaders Collective Retreat?
This retreat provides motivational and practical teaching and skill development to strengthen the inner and outer life of a young Christian leader that can be applied to a full-time ministry context or in business, the marketplace, the arts or the social entrepreneurial world.
We have partnered with Youth Unlimited’s LAUNCH program to provide interactive and experiential sessions that will help young leaders grow in confidence and resiliency as they pursue their Kingdom dream – what God has called them to do with their lives.
We have also partnered with Eagle’s Flight, a global pioneer in leadership development, to facilitate a hands-on learning experience that fosters key effective, collaborative leadership skills.
What will happen at the Young Leaders Collective retreat?
- Personal and faith development growth tracks each morning
- Leadership training tracks/experiences each afternoon
- Motivational session each evening
- Discovering how God wants you to influence your world
- Optional coaching and mentoring sessions with ministry leaders
- More details to come
Activities throughout the weekend including team building experiences, Eagle’s Flight learning experience and on-site camp activities, such as canoeing, archery, sports field, and more.
What will be expected beyond attendance at the Young Leaders Collective Retreat?
- You will connect with monthly with a leadership mentor and receive supportive resources from the CBOQ Next Generation department to assist in your mentoring experience
- You will connect digitally with the Young Leaders Collective online community to share ideas, ask questions, provide encouragement and build your network
- You will complete pre-assessment work and do a follow-up leadership development assignment.
You will have the opportunity to serve and lead as part of CBOQ Next Generation initiatives including Centre Court, Blizzard & Avalanche Retreats, Exchange programs, Today’s Teens Conference, Summer Camp, Raptors 905 Event, etc.