Below are some resources that may be helpful for your youth ministry:
- Youth Alpha film series: A free 12-part video series by Alpha Canada walking through the basics of Christianity “alpha style”
- Mentoring Resource for Grads: A 1-year guide for high school grads and their mentors by Power 2 Change – Next Initiatives
- Source for Youth Ministry: A plethora of different resources helpful in many youth ministry contexts.
- Youth Worker Journal: A series of articles and resources to assist in many parts of youth ministry.
- Love Movement: a “take action” video series curriculum plus a TV series
- Intro to Baptism: A 6-lesson module “Introduction to Baptism” by Canadian Baptists of Western Canada
- Truth Matters: A website focusing key resources for students, parents and youth workers by Sid Koop
- Digital Kids Initiative: A website offering parents resources on cyber-issues (e.g. cyberbullying, sexting, etc.)
- Centre for Parent/Youth Understanding: Walt Mueller’s website looking at youth culture and media
- EGAD! Ideas: A website filled with free student ministry games, studies, fundraisers, etc.
If you have any resources that you feel may be useful, feel free to email them to Alvin Lau.