In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father.” Matt. 5:16
Jesus challenges us to be a light in the world, a light that exemplifies Christ himself. In a world where many feel hopeless and despair, they long to see what a life lived with impact might really look like. So this is our challenge: that the students in our local communities live lives that speak louder than any sermon could, where people cannot help but seek God himself, asking “what makes these people different”.
So how will your light shine for Christ in your ministry?
- 5 Ways Weird: 5 components of a Christian
- Real.Loud: how to”be known”
- Higher Voltage: increasing intensity
- Light of the World: the basis of Jesus’ work
- The Light in You: spiritual gifts
- Family of Light: Old Testament connections
- Agent I2: Paul’s challenges to Timothy
- Bonus: Christmas lesson