Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment (MLSE) have graciously offered us a limited block of free tickets to distribute to our churches.
The game is on Saturday, October 20, 4:00 pm @ BMO Field.
We are looking for youth ministries to submit a proposal to CBOQ Youth on how they will utilize some of these tickets to engage with the unchurched friends of their students.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
- Submit your proposal by Friday, September 21, 2018 by email (email@example.com), fax (416-622-2308) or delivered to the CBOQ office.
- A reply will be given to each applicant by Monday, September 24 outlining their status.
- For successful applicants, tickets will be transferred via Ticketmaster by Friday, October 12.
- All successful applicants will submit a summary resulting from this outreach opportunity by Monday, November 26. This can be done as a pdf, as a blog post or other audio/visual media (e.g. video).
KEY COMPONENTS OF YOUR PROPOSAL
- Be S.M.A.R.T. about your objectives for this outreach event.
- Demonstrate how this can be youth led, adult equipped, family empowered.
- Be specific on your logistical details (e.g. your timeline for any applicable activities aside from the game itself, any budgetary considerations, etc.).
- Specify how many tickets you are looking to receive. Be realistic. You may choose to buy additional tickets for $17-25 each. (While we cannot guarantee all the free and purchased tickets will be in the exact same location, we will try to have them as close together as possible.)
- Remember, this isn’t meant to be a free game for your current students; demonstrate how it can be an outreach opportunity.