After March break, the final stretch to this ministry year is just on the horizon. It is crucial to finish well. If you haven’t already, here are some areas to ensure you’re covering in this final stretch:
- Plan a celebration when the ministry year concludes with students and the church (this could include a special Sunday service in June)
- Help your graduating high school students transition into their new life chapter (a blog post will come in late April)
- Prepare to receive the incoming students from the children’s ministry
- Gather feedback from students, youth leaders, parents and other parties of interest (whether it’s a survey, in-person meetings, etc.)
- Start looking at your 2014-2015 ministry calendar (at least getting your core elements like major events written down) including three next steps you’re prayerfully considering for the youth ministry
What else would you add to this list?